Miss Anambra Cucumber S*X Scandal: Police Deny Hearing About It, Chidinma To Hold Press Conference [Must Read]
The Anambra State Police Command on Saturday said it had no knowledge of the s*x scandal involving the 2015 winner of the Miss Anambra competition, Chidimma Okeke.
Chidimma’s alleged l.es.bi!an video had gone viral on the social media shortly after she was abruptly dethroned last week by the organisers of the pageant, the Anambra Broadcasting Service.
Her lawyer, Ikenna Obidiegwu, had on Wednesday last week alleged that the Anambra Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sam Okaula, had denied his client (Chidinma) police protection for a press conference in Awka to state her side of the story.
He said, “The commissioner of police said the notice was too short, and that he could not mobilise police security for the queen immediately.”
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs. Nkeiru Nwode, in a telephone interview with our correspondent denied knowledge of the story.
She said, “I don’t know what you are talking about. I have not heard about the story. I’m hearing it for the first time from you.”
Chidinma’s lawyer told our correspondent on Sunday that he would hold a press conference this week to state all about the alleged s*x scandal.
He denied the story that his client (Chidinma)had sought asylum abroad because of the scandal.
“I have said it repeatedly that my client, Chidinma, is in Nigeria. She is in Awka.
“We shall address a press conference this week to say everything about this issue. Chidinma is very around,”Obidiegwu stated.