ALDELIA OIL GROUP
Looking for Aldelia oil group that offers package engineer spot at their chemical and petrochemical company? Then search no more as we bring you all the latest oil and gas jobs available around.’
Aldelia Group – Our client, an indigenous company in the Oil and Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Package Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration: 8 months (Renewable)
At least 1 year Offshore Experience
Minimum of 3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
Knowledge for packages of Flare system, Chemical injection skid, Nitrogen generator (membrane type) and Potable water package in order to elaborate FEED specification.
Datasheets, requisition technical know-how.
Experience in Technical Bid Evaluation and clarification.
Previous experience with Shell / SPDC specifications will be appreciated.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of email.
Meanwhile, another top job is on the card for you,
Job Details :
• to be thorough and pay attention to detail
• the ability to work well with others
• patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
• to be flexible and open to change
• physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace
• the ability to work well with your hands
• excellent verbal communication skills
• being able to use a computer terminal or hand-held device may be beneficial for this job.
Education Requirement = School Level – High School Level
Experience = No experience required, however six months experience is preferable
1. As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
2. Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.