Covid-19 Hardship Fund For International Students At University Of Strathclyde, UK
The University of Strathclyde is encouraging outstanding candidates through its Covid-19 Hardship Fund. This grant is awarded to applicants from UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK.
The funding opportunity is available to all eligible students who are going to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate taught degree and research program at the university.
• Application Process
• Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. Here, applicants can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
• University: University of Strathclyde
• Department: NA
• Course Level: Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research
• Award: Living costs
• Access Mode: Online
• Number of Awards: NA
• Nationality: Domestic and International Students
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research in any subject offered by the university
• Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
• Have fallen into financial hardship or anticipate financial hardship related to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
• Other funds are not available to meet their essential needs, or are insufficient to meet these needs; or
• An award is appropriate to meet exceptional needs
How To Apply
• How to Apply: Interested applicants can complete a Financial Support Funds application and return it along with the following documents to financial [email protected].
• Supporting Documents: 1 months’ bank statement, Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship, statutory funding or salary if not shown on bank statement.
You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
• Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
• Language Requirement: If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The University of Strathclyde will provide the living costs to the high achieving students.