FOOD PROCESSING MACHINE OPERATORS
Looking for food processing machine operators in Olivieri Foods company – Hamilton? Then search no more as we bring you all the latest and good paying jobs in the city.
Title: Production Operator – Olivieri Foods – Hamilton
Location: Hamilton, ON
COMPANY: Catelli Foods Corporation
POSITION: Production Operator
PAY RATE: $18.02/hr (with progressive steps to $21.21 after 48 months)
LOCATION: Hamilton/Stoney Creek, Ontario (Olivieri Fresh Pasta/Sauce Factory)
Founded in 1867 Catelli Foods has grown to become the Canadian market leader in dry pasta, fresh pasta, and fresh sauces. With 3 factories in Canada and over 500 employees, Catelli is owned by Ebro Foods SA, the global leader in Rice and second largest pasta producer.
Sold under the Catelli, Lancia, Minute Rice, Tilda Rice, and Olivieri Brands, Catelli Foods has options for every meal occasion! Look for us online at www.catelli.ca or www.olivieri.ca
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Easily accessible by public transportation (#2 corner Barton & Brockley)
• Highly competitive insurance coverage (including medical, dental, disability & life insurance)
• 100% employer funded Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• Potential career development (management roles, team lead etc.)
• Comfortable working environment
HOW TO APPLY
• Production Operators work in tandem with Production Packers to make Fresh Pasta and Sauces
• Hourly position paid bi-weekly
• Day and afternoon shift rotation. The position occasionally requires individuals to be available nights and weekends (based on production demands)
• Must be capable of inspecting products in a timely and efficient manner
• Repair and clean the equipment when needed.
• Evaluate equipment performance and recommend improvements and attend to machines so they operate correctly and produce the desired results.
• Inform managers when anything might be affecting assembly line output.
• Assist in daily housekeeping/ 5’s duties
• Uses SAP IGel station to transact finished product produced towards to process orders
• Must be able to trouble shoot and identify mechanical problems
• Comply with Safety regulations as stated within the Health & Safety Act
• Must be very flexible, be a team player, and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Must have excellent work ethics and attendance record
• Must be able to perform physically demanding work
• Must have good communication skills and command of the English language including speaking, reading and writing English.