Ares scholarships in Belgium is designed for growing international locations inclusive of African countries
Each year, the ARES offers an common of one hundred fifty scholarships underneath masters and 70 scholarships via guides to nationals of chosen developing countries.
Participating universities and educational establishments in Belgium
Level/Fields of study:
Eligible Masters and Training publications in the fields of aquaculture, health, food technology, economics, international development, GIS, facts technology, agriculture, environment, human rights, microfinance, etc.
See the whole listing of eligible courses at the professional website.
Number of Awards:
150 Masters scholarships and 70 coaching scholarships are available.
The scholarships are for nationals of: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for guides in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam.
The scholarship covers global travel expenses, residing allowance, tuition fees, insurance, housing allowance, etc.
In his utility to be admissible, it is integral that the candidate:
1. originates from a growing country.
To be eligible, candidates need to stay and work in their united states at the time of introduction of the file;
2. solely nationals of the following countries are allowed to apply for scholarships from the ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for guides in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam;
3. is aged less than forty years for the courses, and much less than forty five for guides , and at the start of training;
4. is carrying a related diploma from a diploma of second cycle of the Belgian university.
However, for some formations, one of a kind requirements can be set, which will be unique below;
5. demonstrates a expert occupation in growing nations of at least two years after the quit of its graduate degree , or three years after the quit of his research when the candidate holds a 3rd cycle diploma from one university in an industrialized country;
6. have a suitable expertise of written and spoken French.
For training prepared in another language, it is imperative to have good information of the course language, written and spoken.
We also ask the candidate to commit to examine French in order to take part in every day life in Belgium;
7. applies for a single formation.
Candidates ought to now not obtain prior entry in one of the French-speaking universities of Belgium in order to apply for provides of ARES.
To observe for the scholarship, entire the single shape scholarship application and admission to one of the French-speaking universities of Belgium.
The application should be sent to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) ONLY with the aid of MAIL or EXPRESS MAIL by means of 10 February 2017* at the latest.
Before thirteen January 2017 for the following courses:
Internship recovery of secondary sources for sustainable construction
• Quality Control in placement and quality assurance of medicines and fitness products
It is essential to visit the respectable website (link observed below) for precise information on how to follow for this scholarship.