BEST CANADA SUPERMARKET JOB OFFERS FOR
Looking for best Canada supermarket job offers for especially those job seekers from countries like Nigeria? Search no more as we bring you all the best job offers available in Canada.
Follow the procedure below and apply
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Experience: Not Required// Gulf experience first priority
Salary Details & Other Allowances:
Salary: $14 An Hour
Tax & Insurance: Yes Pay By The Company
Food + Accommodation: Yes Provided By The Company
Laundry Facilities: Yes Service Available
OT: 25% Up to and Nigh Duty
• Each Candidate Applying for the above post must have at least 6 months.
• Candidate must be above 18 and less than 45 years old.
• Candidate must be physically and mentally healthy, there will be a health check-up before immigration.
• Should have a clear background (Must Not have involved in any criminal activities).
• Some of the job positions above demand related certificates and licenses.
• All candidates Must be able to read write, understand & Speak English Language Well.
Business Equipment And Computer Applications
• Price scanner
• Electronic cash register
• Point of sale system
• Interac machine
• Professionalism in customer service
Area of Specialization
• Retail business
• Supermarket/grocery store
• Operate cash register
• Suggestive selling
• Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments
• Scan items
• Receive payment for goods or services
• Stock shelves and clean counter area
• Greet customers
• Wrap or place merchandise in bags
• Weigh produce and bulk foods
• Provide customer service
• Calculate foreign currency exchange
• Participate in promotional activities
• Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
• Own transportation
Work Conditions And Physical Capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Handling heavy loads
• Attention to detail
• Combination of sitting, standing, walking
• Standing for extended periods
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Team player
• Excellent oral communication
How To Apply
1. Document Required / Needed
2. Latest CV / Resume / Bio Data
3. Recent Photo
UPLOAD YOUR CV HERE BELOW
Hours: Full Time