GOOD GREATER CHINA INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Looking for the best Greater China International Student Bursary, Australia 2019?
Search no more as your long search is over!!
The College of Southern Queensland is presenting to five grants for undergrad and postgraduate understudies to ponder in Australia.
The studentships are accessible for the residents of Territory China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
These open doors are offered to remunerate high accomplishing understudies with solid scholarly capacity and to give most extreme chance to understudies to begin tertiary examination at one of USQ’s grounds.
Candidates must have Familiarity with English language.
The College of Southern Queensland is the number 1 College in Queensland for alumni employ-ability.
READ ALSO: Solomon Islands Scholarship 2019/2020
A perceived innovator in on the web and mixed training, we are famous for our steady condition and understudy centered promise to learning and educating.
greater china international student bursary
• Application Deadline:
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
• Award: financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to AUD5000.
• Number of Awards: Up to five opportunities are available.
• Nationality: The studentships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• The award can be taken in Australia.
• Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
2. Not be a sponsored student.
3. Apply for an admission prior to the closing date.
4. Be a commencing student.
5. Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
6. Be studying an EAPP program between December 2018 and July 2019 inclusive as an English pathway to an award program.
7. Hold an international student visa.8. Be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
9. Be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study.
10. Study in the semester and program indicated on their Letter of Offer.
How to Apply: submit your admission through the online application system or through the email address ioadmissions-at-usq.edu.au by the closing date.