ict scholarship is mainly for innovative students sharp in brain and those charting a carrier in the IT world.
ICT scholarship 2019|program types
École Normale Supérieure
ENS Diploma/Masters Degree
Deadline: 29 Nov/15 Dec 2019 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts around September 2020
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes global selection permitting the most promising international students, both in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Number of Scholarships:
10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts& Humanities.
Monthly provide of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
• Candidates have to be beneath 26 when they practice (must now not have reached their twenty sixth birthday)
• Candidates have to no longer have applied to the International Selection before.
• Candidates ought to now not have lived in France more than 10 months throughout the tutorial yr of the choice (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
• Candidates ought to justify at least one yr of undergraduate studies awarded with the aid of a overseas college at some stage in the calendar yr previous the start of applications.
• Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate research in a overseas university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS may want to authorize the application of a candidate whose tutorial historical past outside France is no longer standard.
Applications will open on 15 October 2019.
The utility structure and documents must be submitted earlier than 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019. two It is essential to go to the authentic internet site
(link observed here) to get admission to the application shape and for targeted data on how to apply for this scholarship.