UNIL offers Master grants in Switzerland for foreign students with many profitable benefits to all struggling students in foreign countries
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland provides the UNIL Master’s Grants on a competitive groundwork to worldwide students who want to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.
unil offers master grants
University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Level/Field(s) of study:
All Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
• Master from the School of Medicine
• Master of Education
• Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
• Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
• All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: For the Master of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is granted for the minimal statutory period of the programme chosen by means of the student.
unil offers master grants
It quantities to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the whole period of the masters (one and a half years or two years relying on the chosen masters), with the exception of instances of definitive failure after the first year.
Students provided a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration charges for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80 charges to be paid every semester.
• To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
• To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
• To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
• Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
• To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You should not make an utility for admission to the masters degree by means of the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their achieved application (refer to the document, “list of files to attach to your application”), unbound, by using post.
The deadline for purposes is 1 November to begin a masters diploma for the duration of the following educational year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme allows.
The postmark will attest to the date sent.
It is necessary to examine the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and go to the official internet site (link discovered here) to get right of entry to the application form and for special statistics on how to apply for this scholarship.