Swansea Department Of Chemistry Fully-Funded EPSRC Ph.D. Funding For UK/EU Students, 2020
Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The Swansea University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Chemistry Fully-Funded EPSRC Ph.D. funding for the session 2020/2021. The program is exclusively open for UK/EU students.
The aim of The grant is to support highly talented students who want to undertake a Ph.D. degree program in organic radical materials and devices for Opto-spintronics.Advertisements
• Application Process
• Clarity of Information
Exciting opportunity that will help UK/EU students with study cost in UK.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution located in the heart of the United Kingdom offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It provides accommodation space with outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? The university is highly regarded for teaching excellence, academic quality, and degree programs. Here, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: August 17, 2020
• University or Organization: Swansea University
• Department: Department of Chemistry
• Course Level: PhD
• Award: Fully-Funded
• Access Mode: Online
• Number of Awards: Not Known
• Nationality: UK/EU Students
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: UK and EU
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Chemistry.
• Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a first or upper second class honours undergraduate degree (or equivalent) or a Master’s degree with Merit, in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or relevant discipline.
How To Apply
• How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Swansea University. After being registered, please complete and return the documents to the College of Science such as College of Science PGR application and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitor. Please email the following documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk.
READ ALSO: Bottling Factory Worker In Japan | Apply Now
• Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic references, academic transcripts and degree certificates with your application.
• Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
• Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Swansea University will offer a three-year fully funded scholarship, which covers UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual stipend set at the minimum UKRI level (currently £15,285 per annum for 2020/21 for full-time students, updated each year).